A Charitable Evening of Photography with special Guest Speaker
Also presentations by Michael Snedic and Mark Rayner
Trekabout Photography Workshops are proud to present an evening of photography in aid of Oxfam Trailwalker - Team Up Against Poverty.
In particular, in aid of the R2D2 team competing in the Oxfam Trailwalker event. Michael Snedic's wife, Dena, is part of Team R2D2, a team which at the time of this writing, is leading the Queensland challenge.
We, with your support, will help them absolutely crush their $8000.00 target.
How are we going to do this?
On May 22 2012, (mark it in your diary) we will present a photography event not to be missed.
The event will be held at the Performing Arts Centre, Northlakes State College from 6:00pm through until 9:30pm.
Michael Snedic will deliver a 'Wildlife and Nature' presentation showcasing some of his most popular and unique images. Michael's easy going presentation style and passion for his craft will ensure you of an informative and thoroughly enjoyable session.
Mark Rayner will present an informative session on the recently released Adobe Lightroom 4. Mark will demonstrate many of the new features and provide an overview of how LR4 can help speed your workflow and provide you with amazing results.
Special guest speaker, William Long, will finish the evening's presentations talking over his life in photography and showing you some of his amazing images. William's list of accomplishments and awards needs a webpage of it's own but a quick summary will see that he has achieved:
- QLD AIPP 2011 Commercial Photographer of the year
- QLD AIPP 2011 Portrait Photographer of the ear - Runner Up
- Capture Australia's Top Photographers - Top 10 Industrial 2010
- Capture's Magazine Australia's Top Photographers – Top 10 Architecture - 2009
- Third Gold Bar – Quadruple Master of Photography (AIPP) M.Photog III - 2009
- International Aperture Awards Commercial Category – Gold - 2009
- International Aperture Awards Commercial Category – Runner Up - 2009
- Qld AIPP Commercial Photographer of the Year - 2009
- European Professional Photographer of the Year – Finalist - 2009
- UK National Photographic Awards – 2 Awards - 2009
We will also have a number of industry representatives along to display their latest photography equipment and software.
The cost is a mere $25.00 for this terrific night of photographic entertainment. All proceeds go straight to Oxfam.
To join us for this fantastic evening simply make your credit card payment via the attached Paypal button (no Paypal account required). Please print your receipt and bring along on the evening to gain admission.
More details here.