Ian and Lara
Confident, self-assured, charisma, perfectionist. Just some of the words that could describe Mark. Having used a camera since his early teens, it isn't just a profession, photography is in his blood.
Everyone at our wedding later commented how courteous he was and how relaxed they felt being photographed. And it shows with his images - beautiful, natural, vivid, and emotive.
Mark's style is classic and timeless with an emphasis on natural lighting. People who hardly know us began to weep as they watched the DVD slideshow. Capturing a wedding takes skill, but capturing a moment so it moves you right through your soul requires a master.
Mark Rayner is just that.
Sarah and Billy
Our wedding photos are more than I could ever dream about they are just amazing.
Mark does not just take photos he tells a story, a story that we can now cherish forever. Its true what they say that after all the hype, the photos are the lasting memories and I am so lucky to have chosen Mark.
There is so much I could say, but the top things would be:
Attention to detail
- Exceeded all expectations
Supplies disc with every photo taken on the day so that you can have them printed in Hi Res at any time (did not find any other company that would allow this)
- all our friends and family comment on how beautiful the photos are compared to others they have seen
I would highly recommend Mark to anybody looking for wedding photographer.
There is not a bad thing I could say. I cannot wait until we have children so I can ask Mark to take wonderful family photos to hang next to the amazing wedding photos.
Sarah & Billy Jeffs
Arran and Kirsty
Thank you Mark for the sensational photos and DVD Slideshow.
A photographer is a vital part of any wedding and we couldn't have been more thrilled with our choice of Mark.
On meeting Mark we were instantly comfortable with him and knew that he'd be the perfect choice. His patience with our 2 young daughter was exceptional along with his attention to detail.
During the ceremony he was discreet and almost invisible without fuss or bother. The final product he delivered far exceeded any expectation we could have wanted or hoped for.
Thank you Mark, without you the day just wouldn't have been the same.
We would, and have happily recommended him to friends and family. Thanks again.
Arran and Kirsty McCall
- About Us
- Trekabout Photography Workshops
- New Zealand - Land of the Long White Cloud
- Madagascar - South Africa - Lemurs and The Big Five
- Bali Culture and Borneo Orangutans
- The Kimberley - Amazing Wilderness Photography
- Kalimantan (Borneo) Orangutan and Dayaks
- Bali - The Real Bali Photography Adventure Workshop and Tour
- Alaska - Wilderness Wildlife Extravaganza
- Java - Volcanoes and Ancient Kingdoms
- USA Southwest - Deserts, Mountains and Canyons
- California - Eastern Sierras, Yosemite and Big Sur